The Land Agency Business is certainly one the oldest in the North West, established well over 100 years ago, and very much part of the H&H heritage
1877 – Richard Harrison opened Botchergate Mart, Carlisle
1879 – Robert Hetherington opened Earl Street Mart, Carlisle
1924 – Harrison & Hetherington Auction Marts founded.
1974 – Borderway Mart, Rosehill, Carlisle opens.
1999 – H&H Group plc is formed
1999 – H&H acquires Alan Bowe, Chartered Surveyors
2012 – H&H Bowe acquires Nicholson Weston and company name becomes H&H Land and Property
2015 – September | HHLP opens office in Middleton-in-Teesdale mart
2015 – December | HHLP acquires MCL Hodgson Limited with offices in Kendal and Grange-over-Sands
2016 – H&H King (trading name of HHLP) opens new estate agency branch in Penrith, Cumbria