Conservation and environmental management are playing an increasingly important part in farming businesses. Our specialist team provide professional advice on all environmental and conservation matters.
Administrative Assistant | Carlisle
Closing Date: 30 August 2019
Interview Date: To be confirmed
H&H Land and Property is part of the H&H Group and is one of the UK’s leading Chartered Surveyors, Land Agents and Valuers.
Based at our Borderway Mart office, the company provides a range of professional services to the rural community and we are now looking to appoint a professional and enthusiastic individual to join our busy team.
The role involves:
- providing the first line of contact for H&H Land and Property Limited by answering telephone calls and receiving visitors to the premises, ensuring a high-level of client care is maintained from first contact through to contact with professional staff.
- working with fee earners and finance, co-ordinating and inputting client data onto the H&H Land and Property Limited practice and property management systems ensuring up-to-date client information is maintained on a daily basis.
- undertaking confidential client related administrative duties as required, including the production of accurate correspondence and documentation from either audio or written instructions as required.
- receiving, recording, reconciling and banking monies on behalf of H&H Land and Property and providing the necessary documentation to clients and making required entries into company records.
- monitoring the payment records on behalf of clients and taking appropriate action in order to recover outstanding debts.
The successful candidate will be computer literate, have impeccable communication skills and good organisational ability. Knowledge of the rural or agricultural sector would be an advantage.
The role is being offered on a full-time basis however there would be some flexibility in this respect for the right candidate.
With a competitive salary package this is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to develop a career with a profitable and growing company in an exciting business sector.
For a more detailed job description please click here
To apply for the above position please complete the online application form or alternatively send your application, including your CV via post to Mrs M Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc, Borderway, Rosehill, Carlisle CA1 2RS or email her here