H&H Land and Property is constantly growing and career opportunities are varied
Rural Surveyor | Durham
H&H Land and Property is part of the H&H Group and is one of the leading Chartered Surveyors, Land Agents and Valuers in the North of England and Southern Scotland.
We are looking to appoint a Graduate or newly qualified Rural Surveyor to join our busy and expanding team based in Durham.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a wide variety of tasks within the scope of a land agent’s role, including:
- The provision of valuation reports
- Compensation advice and general professional advice such as wayleave negotiations
- Basic Payment Scheme and farm business management applications
- The acquisition, disposal and leasing of agricultural, commercial and residential property
- Estate management including landlord and tenant negotiations and contract farming
- Advice on planning, diversification schemes, development and strategic planning
All candidates should be personable, professional and good team players who are able to build confident and lasting client relationships.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to gain a wide range of experience in a diverse setting and to develop a career with a profitable and growing company in an exciting business sector.
For more detail please go to the careers section on our website at www.hhgroupplc.co.uk
To apply please submit an application form with covering letter and CV to Margaret Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc, Borderway, Rosehill, Carlisle CA1 2RS.
Applications can also be submitted via our website at www.hhgroupplc.co.uk/vacancies
Closing date for applications: 9th March 2018