H&H Land and Property is constantly growing and career opportunities are varied
Rural Surveyors | Carlisle & Durham
Closing Date: 24 November 2017
H&H Land and Property is part of the H&H Group and is one of the leading Chartered Surveyors, Land Agents and Valuers in the North of England and Southern Scotland.
We are looking to appoint two graduate or newly qualified Rural Surveyors to join our busy and expanding teams based in Carlisle and Durham.
The successful applicants will be required to undertake a variety of tasks including:
- Valuation and general professional advice;
- Basic Payment Scheme and farm business management;
- The acquisition, disposal and leasing of agricultural, commercial and residential property;
- Estate management including tenancy matters, contract farming etc;
- Advice on planning, diversification schemes, development and strategic planning.
Candidates should be personable, professional and good team players who are able to build confident and lasting client relationships.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to gain a wide range of experience in a diverse setting and to develop a career with a profitable and growing company in an exciting business sector.
For a more detailed job description in relation to this role please click here.
To apply please send a completed Online Application Form together with a covering letter and your CV to Margaret Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc. Alternatively you may email your application to Margaret direct.