Basic farm payment entitlements are freely traded without land annually through our brokerage system
Basic farm payment entitlements are freely traded without land annually through our brokerage system. These may have become available through the sale, development or loss of eligible land and are now surplus to requirements.
The Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) started in 2015 and will run until 2020, with a mid-term review in 2017. Therefore providing you hold sufficient eligible land for this period you will be able to activate entitlements for the next four years.
Entitlement Trading 2017
If you would like to discuss prospective values of entitlements for the 2017 trading window please contact us.
Our services include:
- Advice on the sale, purchase or leasing of entitlements
- Assessing land eligibility and regional designation
- Matching requirements to available entitlements
- Brokerage of entitlement trades
- Completion of contracts
- Notification to Rural Payments Agency (RPA)/ Scottish Government Rural Payments and Inspections Directorate (SGRPID)
- Management of funds