Rental tenders may require personal, as well as farm budgeting and cash flow information
Preparations of Rental Tenders
In many cases when land becomes available for rent the tender information is complex and may require professional advice in order to ascertain the true value of the land you are tendering for. In addition the tender requirements may involve farm budgeting and cashflows as well as personal information.
We are able to advise on all relevant factors and the assessment of rental value of the land.
Our services include:
- On site appraisal of land
- Comparable rental analysis
- Preparation of farm budgets and cashflows
- Completion of tender forms
- Submission of complete tenders
Plus advice in relation to successful outcome and tenancy negotiations.