Even small patches of woodlands can be productive for a variety of reasons, such as timber, firewood, wildlife and amenity
Even small patches of woodlands can be productive for a variety of reasons, such as timber, firewood, wildlife and amenity. Producing a management plan and often with the aid of Woodland Grants schemes for both new and existing woodlands, the value of an underused area can be increased. Woodland management plans are typically designed to be implemented over five to ten years.
Woodland management can be good way plant trees that will have a commercial value for the next few generations.
Our advisors can provide professional advice on all aspects of forestry and woodland management. We offer a number of services including:
- Individual tree and woodland surveys
- Assessment of trees in relation to planning & development proposals
- Advice on the creation of new woodlands
- Preparing management plans
- Grant applications
- Submitting felling licences
- Engaging and overseeing forestry contractors
- Marketing timber
- Purchase and sale of woodlands
- GIS Mapping of woodlands