Conservation and environmental management are playing an increasingly important part in farming businesses. Our specialist team provide professional advice on all environmental and conservation matters.
Rural Chartered Surveyor | Scottish Borders
H&H Land and Property is part of the H&H Group and is one of the leading Chartered Surveyors, Land Agents and Valuers in the North of England and Southern Scotland. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Rural Chartered Surveyor to lead our Scottish region based in Newtown St Boswells, Melrose.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Devise and implement a strategy for the profitable growth of the Scottish division
- Establish and build on client relationships in the area
- Provide a professional service as required to the clients of H&H Land and Property Limited including all aspects of the purchase, sale and development of rural properties.
- Promote the wide range of professional services available from the office, primarily rural-based.
- Liaise with representatives of the adjacent St Boswell’s Livestock Market to generate instructions.
- Nurture and develop relationships with Stakeholders, Banks, Solicitors, Accountants etc to encourage instructions.
Today’s changing markets will require a professional leader with comprehensive skills; this post is challenging and requires the holder to have ambition and integrity, and a commitment and passion for the industry.
All candidates should be personable, professional and good team players who are able to build confident and lasting client relationships.
This is an exceptional opportunity with scope for the right individual to develop with the business and achieve good long term prospects.
For a more detailed job description please click here.
To apply for the above position please complete the online application form or alternatively send your application, including your CV via post to Mrs M Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc, Borderway, Rosehill, Carlisle CA1 2RS or email her here.